Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dandelion Prints

Emily's Dandelion Prints

I saw this idea on My Two Happy Homeschoolers and couldn't wait until our lawn had some dandelions (I can't believe I just wrote that...don't tell my husband!! ) so that I could do this with Emily.
We had so much fun picking them and even more fun painting with them!


Emily hunting for some dandelions.

Blue Baby found some too!!

Dipping the dandelions in paint

Emily printing with the dandelions.


Adding stems with a green crayon...she even tried to draw a ladybug in the corner of the paper.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I love this idea! Thanks for sharing.

Stacey said...

What a wonderful idea, can't wait to do this with my daughter.

Miller Moments said...

This is a great idea! I hate dandelions-so what a great way to get rid of them.

Michelle Gibson said...

This looks like a lot of fun. My little ones love to paint, so I'm adding this to my list of things to do for the letter D. Thanks for sharing!

Jessica Ryan said...

very cute! I love the end result!

Bobbi said...

Fun! Fun! Fun!

jennwa said...

That is such a fun idea. That would make cute Mother's Day cards.

Thanks for linking.

Anonymous said...

We did the same thing but a little differently... we just used all different colors to make a design with the dandelions! Your pictures came out really cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails